Seamlessly integrated into existing enterprise content management infrastructure, both for the end user and for the legacy ECM applications, StarConnectors product family allows legacy ECM repositories to store content within HCP appliances in addition to the usual storage.see product ...
You no longer need to imagine an ecosystem of connected, engaged and healthier patients that have their entire healthcare information securely available anytime, anywhere, on their desktops, tables or smartphones. Doctors, healthcare providers and insurance companies around the globe are already using STATUS on a daily basis to treat more patients, get reimbursed faster and stay ahead of change.
Specific customer pains and needs
Today’s healthcare professional is severely stretched due to staff shortages, data security, privacy and an ageing population, coupled with a rise in chronic conditions, which has increased demand for healthcare services.
- By 2030, health worker deficit could grow to 17.3 million;
- Ransomware attacks on healthcare organisations expected to double by 2018;
- Digital data flood hitting healthcare sector;
- Sharing clinical imaging data securely is not easy to be achieved;
- Cost Pressure - as hospitals and medical practices are subject to enormous cost pressure, they have to make the administration and distribution of medical imaging data as efficient and economical as possible;
- Patients fail to follow post-discharge medication or recommendations, leading to significant readmission costs;
- Home treatment is a lot cheaper, but monitoring and keeping track of patients while off-premises is usually not very effective.
- Current EMR (Electronic Medical Records) solutions are expensive and do not always adapt to the needs of health service providers;
- Health Service Providers need to securely and hastily provide customers with medical results and investigations;
- Medical information needs to be stored and shared according to specific regulations;
- Legal retention periods are also growing longer.
Increase HCP Value in Healthcare with End to End Business Solutions from Star Storage.
STATUS Healthcare Hub for “Connected Healthcare”
Patient & Doctors Engagement on EMR (Electronic Medical Record)
STATUS Healthcare Archiving for “Compliant Healthcare”
Long term Medical Image Archiving / EMR
Telemedicine and Remote Medical Care
Legacy ECM Connector for HCP – For Optimized Medical Content Storage
Clinical & non-clinical Paper & Digital Health Records Archiving – for existing environments with Legacy ECM positioned as Vendor Neutral Archiving Platform
SEAL Medical Records Archiving for “Zero-Paper Healthcare”
Clinical & non-clinical Paper & Digital Health Records Archiving / Vendor Neutral Archiving
SEAL Medical Records Archiving for Healthcare Providers
- Enables hospitals and practices to store and use their paper and digital health records efficiently and inexpensively on a long-term basis.
- Provides an opportunity to securely share archived data & documents with colleagues inside the organization and to partners & contractors outside the organization, duplication being avoided.
- Eliminates the need for initial capital investments - the solution can be accessed “as a Service” with data stored on dedicated servers in secure data centers, WORM and fully encrypted storage with access via a secure data line.
- Improves the value of the medical act as an enabler for Zero-Distance Healthcare - Digital transformation is happening and is mandatory in order to increase the quality of the services and patient satisfaction to change the paper based processes with paperless processes
- Increase the quality of the services and patient satisfaction through Zero Paper Healthcare - Digital transformation is happening and is mandatory in order to change the paper based processes with paperless processes
- Optimize the overall medical records archiving processes levering SEAl as a Healthcare Vendor Neutral Archive - SEAL as an unified electronic archive integrated with existing line of business / healthcare applications
- Decreases Costs - by significantly reducing the use of physical documents
- Increases Compliance - Meeting and exceeding the current compliance needs.
STATUS Healthcare Hub
FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES
Information Governance and Long-term Preservation
- Increase efficiency and quality of the medical act levering access to a complete patient history and medical profile, enabling also the second opinion;
- Centralized enterprise-wide management of any type of clinical data;
- Long-term preservation, automation of retention and compliance policies ensuring legal, regulatory and industry compliance.
Medical Information Security
- Safe and secure location for storing medical data – WORM storage, encryption;
- Secure access and sharing of the patient’s medical information;
- Improved collaboration based on advanced but secured sharing capabilities outside the company walls;
- Enhance the interoperability of various departments and institutions using open standards .
FOR NATIONAL HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
- A complete and centralized electronic medical record and healthcare history for the citizens;
- Medication schemes and recurrence (recipes, treatment monitoring);
- Patient engagement & community integration - proactive care of population rather than individuals;
- Population Health Management - maximize insight into patient treatment & factors that influence health & outcomes.
Why we are different
With STATUS every stakeholder can unify, store and empower secured collaboration on medical information.
Hitachi Content Platform Certified - Deeply integrated, leveraging HCP key features (e.g. data protection, metadata, retention, multi-tenancy and namespaces);
Great User Interface for different roles, Ready to Use Out of the Box - Due to uniquely flexible data management features, it can ingest, archive, and use any document, with any classification, from day 1 after the out-of-the-box installation;
Configurable, easy to adjust to any client needs - Because every healthcare client is unique, STATUS has a modular, flexible design that it allows it easily fit to any client needs with minimum implementation time and without coding;
Competitive Pricing - Competitive pricing vs. traditional EMR platforms;
Open to Integration - Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) and therefore content managed is accessible in non-proprietary format from any system (existing HIS / CIS / EMR / etc.) or mobile device;
Designed for the Mobile-First world - By using open standards such as Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) the content managed is accessible in non-proprietary format from any mobile device. Based on own mobile application for iOS and Android the users have the ability to easily view content using a variety of devices such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones;
Cloud-Ready - Designed for Cloud and SaaS providers with multi-tenancy capabilities;
Included document scanning with OCR Embedded powerful document scanning (StarCapture Desktop) with unlimited OCR and automatic learning for healthcare paper records ingestion;
Included fast thumbnail viewer for medical records - View PDFs, scanned images, medical documents directly from the user interface. Web based and optimized for viewing large images;
Electronic Medical Records Collections Ability to define specific set of healthcare information based on specific needs (sharing with family and friends, asking for a 2nd opinion) with advanced sharing capabilities (inside and outside the organization) while keeping healthcare information governance & control (the content doesn’t leave the repository, time-boxed access);
Parameters & Perspectives
Medical parameter monitoring with Graphic chart of evolution and history; the ability to define specific sets of medical parameters to be monitored together for a comprehensive healthcare status.
Interactive Medication management.
Current medication monitoring, history, schedule and mobile notification / interaction.
Advanced healthcare records management & long term preservation;
Enforce retention rules of business documents based on a records retention schedule, record-holds, file lifecycle management and enforced disposition if needed; Automation of retention and compliance policies, ensuring legal, regulatory and industry compliance;
Integration with Microsoft Skype for Business enabling Telehealth.
Want more information?
Find out more about how to sale and help clients business grow.Login to partner portal
Advanced Products Built On Top Of Smart Solutions
Each of our products was developed to answer a specific business need, helping you take full advantage of today's technology saving you time and resources.
STATUS is a solution for electronic medical records management and patient engagement, offering a better way to enable doctors and other medical services provider’s staff to interact with patients in a secure and friendly environment.see product ...
SEAL is the complete solution for centralizing, managing and archiving the entries of a company either on paper or electronic. SEAL helps to streamline your business processes by optimizing the way you manage and archive your documents.see product ...