Move to a New Generation ECM and empower your line of business users with a powerful but simple interface, easy to use from day one. Gain a better use of your budgets to grow your business and forget about the headaches of your IT Support Team with an always-on architecture.
Don't keep your HCP waiting to prove his value.
Most of the time HCP is used only for one or two data sources and it is not used at its full value as an Unified Content repository. Moreover the value of HCP is visible only for IT people that understand the technology behind, but it is not visible for the business users.
Why we are different
- Hitachi Content Platform advanced integration / certification
- Competitive pricing (license & maintenance). Unlimited internal & external users licensed as standard
- Great user experience, from desktop to mobile devices
- Designed for Cloud, multi-tenant capable
- Mobile-Ready with CMIS implementation and native mobile apps
- Advanced imaging capabilities included as standard - document capture with unlimited OCR and integrated viewer
- Dynamic Security - powerful and flexible security rules based on metadata
- Information retrieval and discovery-centric, making it easy for the user to find and see the data (perspectives) – vs. the rigidity of Documentum (folders)
- Metadata schema flexibility − dynamic adaptive data model for “IT independent” information governance and “adaptive-schema” indexing
- Advanced secured content sharing (document collections)
- Content encryption and digital signature support
- Advanced Records Management with file plan, retention, and holds as standard − all these features leverage HCP retention and retention management architecture and capabilities
Specific use cases
It’s time to enhance HCP "storage only" approach with horizontal industry-specific business processes to deliver a complete solution, addressing real customer challenges:
Use the simple, yet powerful web based interface to support faster and better decisions making; empower your employees to function more efficiently; reduce the exposure of your company and mitigate risks.
SAP Data archiving is a service which facilitates the removal of large volumes of data that are no longer needed in SAP database. SEAL Content Library Services for SAP provides an Archive Link interface to archive large volumes of data that are no longer needed in SAP database into a SEAL electronic archive, data related to any SAP business object (for instance: sales orders).
Move from ungoverned regulated content spread in SharePoint sites / SQL databases to regulated content managed and utilized as part of the unified information governance strategy with SEAL on top of HCP.
In the current highly competitive business environment the information is the most important resource of organizations, and that, in most cases is found in documents on paper. Did you know that 60% of the employees spend more than an hour recreating documents that exist already and up to 15% of their time lecturing information?
Patients are able to get lab results, medical images, visit records and prescription history from a growing list of health applications, imaging and labs devices and pharmacies apps. STATUS is designed to help your healthcare business to be successful in a changing digital healthcare world, to treat more patients and stay ahead of change;
An innovative multi-channel solution (in branch, mobile, from home) that reduces the costs and time for customers and employees interactions through the use of form recognition, document composition and digital and biometric signatures.
GDPR can be more than a check-box exercise when it comes to adhering to compliance. Implementing the systems and processes required by the regulation in the right way can help organizations define and manage the risk and reward associated with processing personal data, and drive greater business efficiency.
Smart solutions build with advanced products
Each of our solutions was carefully developed to answer a specific business need. Leveraging our own advanced content portfolio we make it our mission to help your business harness the full power of today's technologies while saving you time and resources.
SEAL is the complete solution for centralizing, managing and archiving the entries of a company either on paper or electronic. SEAL helps to streamline your business processes by optimizing the way you manage and archive your documents.see product ...
Seamlessly integrated into existing enterprise content management infrastructure, both for the end user and for the legacy ECM applications, StarConnectors product family allows legacy ECM repositories to store content within HCP appliances in addition to the usual storage.see product ...
An innovative multi-channel solution (in branch, mobile, from home) that reduces the costs and time for customers and employees interactions through the use of form recognition, document composition and digital and biometric signatures.see product ...
STATUS is a solution for electronic medical records management and patient engagement, offering a better way to enable doctors and other medical services provider’s staff to interact with patients in a secure and friendly environment.see product ...