It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.see product ...
What is Zero Distance Healthcare
You no longer need to imagine an ecosystem of connected, engaged and healthier patients that have their entire healthcare information securely available anytime, anywhere, on their desktops, tables or smartphones. Doctors, healthcare providers and insurance companies around the globe are already using STATUS on a daily bases to treat more patients, get reimbursed faster and stay ahead of change.
The increased popularity of smartphones has encouraged the creation of new health applications focused on easier, faster and cheaper communication between patients and doctors, paving the way to new and improved medical services. In this context, the long sought viability of “telemedicine” and „zero distance healthcare” is becoming reality.
With the integration with Microsoft Skype for Business, STATUS is designed to take the interaction between patient and healthcare industry (doctors, healthcare providers and insurance companies) to the next level – Zero-Distance Healthcare. By implementing standardized integration points, mobile apps and leveraging the possibilities of modern storage solutions, such as HCP and HCR, STATUS addresses real-world challenges and trends (mobile-first world, cloud-first world, connected health and IoT – Internet of Things), consolidating data from healthcare providers, patients and doctors in a unified medical record available anytime, on any device.
Market opportunity & trends
Healthcare industry is adopting slowly but surely the latest “consumer-like” video technologies.
According to the World Health Organization and the World Bank by 2030, we’ll need to train and deploy 40-50 million new health and social care workers globally and by that time health worker deficit could grow to 17.3 million.
In this context, with the healthcare service providers investing in web or mobile applications to decrease costs and increase patient engagement, the viability of “telemedicine” is becoming reality. Healthcare industry is adopting slowly but surely the latest “consumer-like” video technologies with great user experience but with advanced security and compliance capabilities to deliver video-enabled face-to-face healthcare services.
• Expect their healthcare services provider to be accessible at any hour and to provide on-demand expert consultations or second opinions. Given today’s digital technologies, the idea of going to the doctor and spending 2 hours in traffic for a routine health check seems incredibly archaic.
• Need to integrate the latest technologies into existing services, improve the quality of current workflows and address the lack of user friendliness of their applications.
Health insurance companies
• Need to have a consolidated view of patient medical history and evolution, before, during and after a medical episode.
• Patients fail to follow post-discharge medication or recommendations, leading to significant readmission costs.
• Home treatment is a lot cheaper, but monitoring and keeping track of patients while off-premise is usually not very effective.
• Current EMR (Electronic Medical Records) solutions are expensive and do not always adapt to the needs of health service providers.
• Health Service Providers need to securely and hastily provide customers with medical results and investigations.
• Medical information needs to be stored and shared according to specific regulations.
Why we are different
STATUS is designed to take the interaction between patient and healthcare industry (doctors, healthcare providers and insurance companies) to the next level. Every role inside our solution has been carefully design and developed by our experts using real-life scenarios and all the features are constantly updated based on the feedback received from our customers around the globe.
As a Patient
• You get a reliable place, always available online and always connected with you through mobile devices, to access your health status and define and track your medication. You can update your medical profile, search for the best doctors, interact with them using a secured and user friendly interface and review the quality of medical services.
As a Doctor
• You get quick and user friendly access to patient’s health information and have the possibility to record information about your patient (photo, audio / text notes and video) even while you are consulting. Also, you can promote own work and receive feedback from patients.
As a Health Service Provider
• You can update your patient virtual medical file with laboratory test results, medical reports, imaging analysis data, etc. Also you have a great tool to provide claims related information directly to the Insurer and get an image of the medical system from the patient’s viewpoint.
As a Health Insurance Provider
• You can provide your customers with accurate information about their medical claims, customized insurance package based on their medical history and quickly process claims from health service providers for fast reimbursement. Moreover you can develop value added services to the customers in order to build loyalty and create new revenue streams.
We developed STATUS from the ground-up to leverage the true potential of a mobile healthcare application delivering world-class services built to scale - on your desktop, tablet, and smartphone.
Using dedicated iOS and Android extensions
• Healthcare records are now available anytime from any device. Doctors, healthcare service providers and health insurance companies are now connected in real time, sharing information, offering second opinions and delivering better medical services, even without patient’s presence.
All medical records are in one place with secured access whenever needed using mobile devices!
Advanced Products Built On Top Of Smart Solutions
Each of our products was developed to answer a specific business need, helping you take full advantage of today's technology saving you time and resources.