What is seal?
SEAL is the complete solution for centralizing, managing and archiving the entries of a company either on paper or electronic. SEAL helps to streamline your business processes by optimizing the way you manage and archive your documents.
Integrated system for Enterprise Unified Archive; Unified Content Repository - storing, searching and retrieving, navigation and security, viewing, sharing, classification, flexible metadata.
End-to-end system for Hybrid Archives Management - unified management of physical and electronic archives.
Enterprise Records Management System – retention management, file plan, controlled disposal and updates, advanced audit.
Everything you need to know
At a fraction of the cost usually paid for classical ECM systems, SEAL is an enterprise information archiving system that enables you to capture, transform, index and securely manage your entire electronic archive, while still maintaining the necessary compliance and governance toolsets.
You can use SEAL for:
• Paper conversion and archiving;
• Electronic document archiving and records management;
• Decommision legacy DMS/ECM and reduce maintenance costs;
• Decommission legacy applications while keeping the content ready for later usage.
Paper conversion and archiving:
• Use the included state-of-the-art capture software to populate the archive;
• Scan and index in 1 or many distributed locations, consolidate documents, and provide access to authorized personnel;
Electronic document archiving and records management:
• Store your computer generated documents (for example from ERP, CRM, or customer communication) for record keeping or service center support;
• Records management – define file plan and retention periods for archived data depending on their own retention schedules, and manage disposition of archived data;
Unified Unstructured Content Repository for Line of Business Applications:
• Storing unstructured content generated by the Line of Business Applications and allowing access through the LoB applications user interface;
Decommission legacy DMS or ECM systems:
• Move passive content from legacy DMS or ECM, reduce maintenance cost and improve business users experience while keeping the content ready for discovery and usage as part of the business processes;
Decommission legacy applications:
• Support for data migration from legacy applications;
Microsoft Outlook archiving / records management:
• Import, “expand” and archive PST Files;
• Declare emails as business records;
Microsoft SharePoint archiving / records management:
• Select and declare as corporate records active content stored in SharePoint;
Document & Metadata Management. Security and library services for business documents with unique flexible data management features, including metadata indexing. Advanced document search, retrieval and content sharing features with unlimited navigational perspectives.
Advanced Records Management/Compliance and Governance. Long-term archiving with integrated tools to sign, view, and use qualified certificates for digital signatures, using retention and compliance policies automation;
Content Capture, Image processing. Advanced document capture capabilities with unlimited OCR and automatic learning and embedded web based viewer.
E-Discovery. Preservation, review and analysis of electronically stored information, including advanced search and filtering of archived data. Features for legal holds, document folders with specific retention management and document collection sharing.
End-User Archiving and Access. Data archiving directly from your day by day systems (MS Outlook, File Systems) and mobile application for iOS and CMIS implementation to search, view and retrieve the archived data whenever and wherever you need.
Security and Access Control. Integration with LDAP authentication, security enforcement using access control lists, policies, security /classification levels; Dynamic security and AES content encryption and pervasive audit trails
Find ouy why we are different
• Competitive Pricing
Competitive pricing vs. traditional DMS/ECM platforms. Capacity based
licensing available (unlimited number of users)
• Ready to Use Out of the Box
Due to uniquely flexible data management features, it can ingest, archive,
and use any document, with any classification, from day 1 after the
• Ready to Integrate
Own REST API;
Embrace open standards such as Content Management Interoperability
Services (CMIS) and therefore content managed is accessible in
non-proprietary format from any system or mobile device.
• Cloud & Mobile Ready
Designed for Cloud and SaaS providers with multi-tenancy capabilities;
Based on own mobile application for iOS and CMIS implementation the users
have the ability to easily view content using a variety of devices such as
laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
• Included document scanning with OCR
Embedded powerful document scanning (StarCapture Desktop) with
unlimited OCR and automatic learning
• Dynamic adaptive data model (user self-service)
User-defined metadata schemas - dynamic adaptive data model for “IT
independent” information governance - business users can store documents
classified based on metadata schema defined by them (power users) without
requiring prior help from IT department. Gain independence from IT while IT
can maintain governance models
• “Dynamic Schema” Indexing
Strong content ingestion capabilities (files and metadata, document
scanning and indexing, PST and emails from MS Exchange) with uniquely
flexible data management features (no-schema);
Efficiently metadata-based browsing capabilities with unlimited hierarchical
navigational views over the stored content with metadata driven views of
documents (perspectives), rather than strict taxonomy based structures (no
more fixed files and folders hierarchies). Business users can have
personalized view (business user defined, without IT involvement) based on
the content metadata;
• Included internal viewer for documents
View PDFs, scanned images, Microsoft Word docs directly from SEAL. Web
based and optimized for viewing large scans
• Document Collections - secured content sharing
Ability to define specific set of information based on specific needs
(document collections) with advanced sharing capabilities (inside and
outside the organization) while keeping information governance & control
(the content doesn’t leave the repository). In terms of security SEAL provides
more than just control lists (time-boxed security, dynamic security);
• Powerful and flexible security rules
Built-in user management or integration with LDAP authentication
Security enforcement by multiple algorithms: access control lists, policies,
security / classification levels;
Dynamic Security - powerful and flexible security rules based on metadata;
Content encryption using AES
• Digital signatures
Long-term archiving with integrated tools to sign, view, and use qualified
certificates for digital signatures in order to build and manage a compliant
• Advanced records management
Enforce retention rules of business documents based on a records retention
schedule, record-holds, file lifecycle management and enforced disposition if
Automation of retention and compliance policies, ensuring legal, regulatory
and industry compliance;
MS Outlook client to declare Outlook objects as corporate records.