Patients are able to get lab results, medical images, visit records and prescription history from a growing list of health applications, imaging and labs devices and pharmacies apps. STATUS is designed to help your healthcare business to be successful in a changing digital healthcare world, to treat more patients and stay ahead of change;
What is STATUS
STATUS is a solution for electronic medical records management and patient engagement, offering a better way to enable doctors and other medical services provider’s staff to interact with patients in a secure and friendly environment.
Redefining the way healthcare providers work, collaborate on medical records and connect to their patients.
Designed to help your healthcare business to be successful in a changing digital healthcare world, to treat more patients, get reimbursed faster and stay ahead of change.
A safe and secure location for storing medical data with excellent capabilities for long-term medical information storage (retentions, digital shredding).
Patients are able to get lab results, medical images, visit records and prescription history from a growing list of health applications, imaging and labs devices and pharmacies apps.
Quick and user friendly access to patients' medical files and history, including family history components, both for patients and doctors.
Powerful cloud-based technologies, on-premises installation option and world-class services built to scale - on your desktop, tablet, and smartphone.
Everything you need to know
STATUS is the best solution for patient - doctor’s relationship management centered on patient virtual medical file. Moreover, health service providers and insurance companies, which strive to continuously improve their services and increase customer base, are already using STATUS as a state of the art solutions for maintaining the mobility and accessibility of medical information.
- Doctors and patients hub. Redefining the way healthcare providers work, collaborate on medical records and connect with their patients.
- Digital healthcare. Designed to help your healthcare business to be successful in a changing digital healthcare world, to treat more patients, get reimbursed faster and stay ahead of change.
- Electronic Medical Records governance and long-term preservation. A safe and secure location for storing medical data with excellent capabilities for long-term medical information storage (retention, digital shredding).
- Connected healthcare. Patients are able to get lab results, medical images, visit records and prescription history from a growing list of health applications, imaging and labs devices and pharmacies apps.
- Patient - centric healthcare. Quick and user friendly access to patients' medical files and history, including family history components, both for
patients and doctors.
- Mobile healthcare, from Cloud. Powerful cloud-based technologies, on premises installation option and world-class services built to scale - on your desktop, tablet, and smartphone.
Through STATUS we bring together doctors, patients, health services providers and insurance companies centered on patient medical records, historical data and collaboration for better healthcare services.
STATUS for Health Service Providers
- Keep patients engaged regardless of their location;
- Unlock the clinical and business value of medical data and attract more customers;
- Get reimbursed faster and stay ahead of change.
STATUS for Health Insurance
- Customized insurance package based on their medical history;
- Increase customer loyalty with real value services.
STATUS for Patients
- Securely store and share your medical information;
- Give permanent feedback and make on-line appointments;
- Access your health parameters and check their evolution over time from anywhere.
Patient & Doctors Engagement on EMR (Electronic Medical Record)
STATUS Healthcare Archiving for “Compliant Healthcare”
Long term Medical Image Archiving / EMR
Telemedicine and Remote Medical Care
- Unified Medical Records – complete patient medical profile and history, integrated with existing system such as HIS, LIMS, PACS.
- Storing and organizing medical data from different sources;
- Centralized enterprise-wide management of any type of clinical data;
- Secure and advanced access to health information to the patient’s medical data by physicians and family members;
- Patient specific emergency information available to hospitals and doctors;
- Track the patient’s prescription, medication and evolution outside the clinic;
- Strong capabilities for long-term and safe storage of medical data ingested from different sources;
- Simple and effective tool for managing appointments including a built-in messaging and notification system;
- Medical parameters - monitor the value and evolution of the patient's medical parameters over time outside the clinic;
- Collections - specific set of medical records created for secure and easy sharing with 3rd parties (family, friends, doctors for 2nd opinion);
- Perspectives – different perspective views to display the medical information and parameters for each type of user (doctor, patient);
- Advanced profiling capabilities when searching for Health Service Providers;
- Front-office document scanning directly to STATUS;
- Embedded viewer with thumbnails creation capabilities;
- Insurance coverage and claims information;
- Advanced functionalities for managing front desk activities and reports on staff performance and business efficiency.
Find out why we are different
Hitachi Content Platform Certified - Deeply integrated, leveraging HCP key features (e.g. data protection, metadata, retention, multi-tenancy and namespaces);
Great User Interface for different roles, Ready to Use Out of the Box - Due to uniquely flexible data management features, it can ingest, archive, and use any document, with any classification, from day 1 after the out-of-the-box installation;
Configurable, easy to adjust to any client needs - Because every healthcare client is unique, STATUS has a modular, flexible design that it allows it easily fit to any client needs with minimum implementation time and without coding;
Competitive Pricing - Competitive pricing vs. traditional EMR platforms;
Open to Integration - Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) and therefore content managed is accessible in non-proprietary format from any system (existing HIS / CIS / EMR / etc.) or mobile device;
Designed for the Mobile-First world - By using open standards such as Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) the content managed is accessible in non-proprietary format from any mobile device. Based on own mobile application for iOS and Android the users have the ability to easily view content using a variety of devices such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones;
Cloud-Ready - Designed for Cloud and SaaS providers with multi-tenancy capabilities;
Included document scanning with OCR Embedded powerful document scanning (StarCapture Anywhere) with unlimited OCR and automatic learning for healthcare paper records ingestion;
Included fast thumbnail viewer for medical records - View PDFs, scanned images, medical documents directly from the user interface. Web based and optimized for viewing large images;
Electronic Medical Records Collections Ability to define specific set of healthcare information based on specific needs (sharing with family and friends, asking for a 2nd opinion) with advanced sharing capabilities (inside and outside the organization) while keeping healthcare information governance & control (the content doesn’t leave the repository, time-boxed access);
Parameters & Perspectives
Medical parameter monitoring with Graphic chart of evolution and history; the ability to define specific sets of medical parameters to be monitored together for a comprehensive healthcare status.
Interactive Medication management.
Current medication monitoring, history, schedule and mobile notification / interaction.
Advanced healthcare records management & long term preservation;
Enforce retention rules of business documents based on a records retention schedule, record-holds, file lifecycle management and enforced disposition if needed; Automation of retention and compliance policies, ensuring legal, regulatory and industry compliance;
Integration with Microsoft Skype for Business enabling Telehealth.