Move to a New Generation ECM and empower your line of business users with a powerful but simple interface, easy to use from day one. Gain a better use of your budgets to grow your business and forget about the headaches of your IT Support Team with an always-on architecture.
What is seal?
SEAL is the complete solution for centralizing, managing and archiving the entries of a company either on paper or electronic. SEAL helps to streamline your business processes by optimizing the way you manage and archive your documents.
Integrated system for Enterprise Unified Archive; Unified Content Repository - storing, searching and retrieving, navigation and security, viewing, sharing, classification, flexible metadata.
Enterprise Records Management System – retention management, file plan, controlled disposal and updates, advanced audit.
End-to-end system for Hybrid Archives Management - unified management of physical and electronic archives.
Smart workflows, documents routing and approvals, assignments and task functionalities leveraging the power of metadata.
Everything you need to know
At a fraction of the cost usually paid for classical ECM systems, SEAL is an enterprise information archiving system that enables you to capture, transform, index and securely manage your entire electronic archive, while still maintaining the necessary compliance and governance toolsets.
You can use SEAL for:
1. Build Paperless operations
• Use the included state-of-the-art capture software to transform paper into valuable knowledge to be used in paperless business processes
• Securely store, classify, browse, search and retrieve, view, and share your valuable documents; make them available for business users and line of business applications (e.g. ERPs, CRMs, etc.) in order to support critical business processes
2. Mobile productivity for content-centric processes
• Native mobile clients for iOS and Android
• CMIS implementation for integration & mobility
3.Compliant Records Management and Information Governance
• Advanced Records Management –define file plan and retention periods for your corporate records, manage the records for the entire lifecycle from creation to controlled digital shredding
• Hybrid Records Management –unified management for paper and electronic records4.Ingest and Archive high volume computer generated data
4.Ingest and Archive high volume computer generated data
• Ingest and archive computer-generated data batches for customer service and compliance/records management needs
5. Records Management for Microsoft Outlook
• Import, “expand” and archive PST Files content
• Declare emails as corporate business records
6. Archiving and Records Management for Microsoft SharePoint
• Archive SharePoint business content (it is not about file archiving / Hierarchical Storage Management)
• Select and declare as corporate records active content stored in SharePoint
7. SAP archiving
• Archive SAP data files and print lists via ArchiveLink in the SEAL unstructured content repository;
• Allow SAP users to access archived content stored in SEAL and make this content available also for non-SAP users through SEAL user interface;
8. Decommission legacy DMS or ECM systems
• Move passive content from legacy DMS or ECM, reduce maintenance cost and improve business users experience while keeping the content ready for discovery and usage as part of the business processes.
9. Decommission legacy applications
• Move passive content from legacy application kept “alive” just to keep the data available and reduce the maintenance costs while keeping the content ready for discovery and usage at the corporate level.
Document & Metadata Management. Security and library services for business documents with unique flexible data management features, including metadata indexing. Advanced document search, retrieval and content sharing features with unlimited navigational perspectives.
Advanced Records Management/Compliance and Governance. Long-term archiving with integrated tools to sign, view, and use qualified certificates for digital signatures, using retention and compliance policies automation;
Content Capture, Image processing. Advanced document capture capabilities with unlimited OCR and automatic learning and embedded web based viewer.
E-Discovery. Preservation, review and analysis of electronically stored information, including advanced search and filtering of archived data. Features for legal holds, document folders with specific retention management and document collection sharing.
End-User Archiving and Access. Data archiving directly from your day by day systems (MS Outlook, File Systems) and mobile application for iOS and CMIS implementation to search, view and retrieve the archived data whenever and wherever you need.
Security and Access Control. Integration with LDAP authentication, security enforcement using access control lists, policies, security /classification levels; Dynamic security and AES content encryption and pervasive audit trails
Find out why we are different
- Competitive Pricing
Competitive pricing vs. traditional DMS/ECM platforms. Capacity based licensing available (unlimited number of users).
- Ready to Use Out of the Box
Due to uniquely flexible data management features, it can ingest, archive, and use any document, with any classification, from day 1 after the out-of-the-box installation.
- Ready to Integrate
Own REST API; Embrace open standards such as Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) and therefore content managed is accessible in non-proprietary format from any system or mobile device.
- Cloud & Mobile Ready
Designed for Cloud and SaaS providers with multi-tenancy capabilities;
Based on own mobile application for iOS and CMIS implementation the users have the ability to easily view content using a variety of devices such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Included document scanning with OCR
Embedded powerful document scanning (StarCapture Desktop) with unlimited OCR and automatic learning.
- Dynamic adaptive data model (user self-service)
User-defined metadata schema - dynamic adaptive data model for “IT independent” information governance - business users can store documents classified based on metadata schema defined by them (power users) without requiring prior help from IT department. Gain independence from IT while IT can maintain governance models.
- “Dynamic Schema” Indexing
Strong content ingestion capabilities (files and metadata, document scanning and indexing, PST and emails from MS Exchange) with uniquely flexible data management features (no-schema).
Efficiently metadata-based browsing capabilities with unlimited hierarchical navigational views over the stored content with metadata driven views of documents (perspectives), rather than strict taxonomy based structures (no more fixed files and folders hierarchies). Business users can have personalized view (business user defined, without IT involvement) based on the content metadata;
- Included internal viewer for documents
View PDFs, scanned images, Microsoft Word docs directly from SEAL. Web based and optimized for viewing large scans.
- Document Collections - secured content sharing
Ability to define specific set of information based on specific needs (document collections) with advanced sharing capabilities (inside and
outside the organization) while keeping information governance & control (the content doesn’t leave the repository). In terms of security SEAL provides more than just control lists (time-boxed security, dynamic security);
- Powerful and flexible security rules
Built-in user management or integration with LDAP authentication
Security enforcement by multiple algorithms: access control lists, policies, security / classification levels;
Dynamic Security - powerful and flexible security rules based on metadata; Content encryption using AES
- Digital signatures
Long-term archiving with integrated tools to sign, view, and use qualified certificates for digital signatures in order to build and manage a compliant electronic archive
- Advanced records management
Enforce retention rules of business documents based on a records retention schedule, record-holds, file life cycle management and enforced disposition if needed;
Automation of retention and compliance policies, ensuring legal, regulatory and industry compliance;
MS Outlook client to declare Outlook objects as corporate records.